Photo: Jerry Cates
Thanks for stopping by. Summing myself up in a paragraph is kind of difficult, but I do love lists, so here are a few facts about me:
– I have a beautiful baby boy, Ryder Falcon Atkins, born December 14th, 2017.
– I married my best friend, Rodney in Captiva, Florida in 2013 and gained a bonus son, Eli! I can’t believe he is already 17. Phew…time flies.
– I’m a singer/songwriter. Here is a link to my wiki if you want to know more.
– Nashville, TN is home, but I spend a lot of time traveling. It’s a family affair! Momma, Dad, Baby Ry, and the band all pile up in a couple of tour buses and hit the road heading to a new city to play music almost every week. It’s not always easy, but we make it work and we cherish the time we get to spend as a family both working and playing.
– I would not be a “momma” on the road, but rather just on the road, if not for this blog which led me to my first IVF cycle at Barbados Fertility Centre in December of 2016. I hope to to “pay it forward” by sharing my IVF story and much more via this blog.
I truly hope you enjoy reading these entries.